? ??????????????Smallville? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (117 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5124 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Lost? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (80 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5233 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ricky Bobby? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hello

Hello. I'm Ethan (son of kristen). i did not think of this name it was my mom's idea. i did a blog because i couldn't make a website. my dad said you have to pay for the darn domain. so my mom brought up the idea of blogging. my moms blog is the 4 pocket monsters which was my idea. i think she still does blogger but im not sure. you will see a picture of me in her blog. i will write different things about me later in my blogs.

0 comments: